I am both a traditional and digital artist, I’m Big supportor of Digital Drawing.let me share my experienced with you.buy a good Wacom pen is important for Digital Drawing.
1) consume long hrs for production time
2) There isn’t a lot of room for mistakes / undo when working traditionally
3) Frame rates for animation. 60 frames per second, 30 frames per second and 15 frames per second. - illustrator gonna die…..
4)no advise for 1 man show animation, unless u got 2 to 3 senior illustrator to do 1 animation( senior illustrator with min 3 years experienced)
pose lively and smooth
Digital draw for animation
1)It's faster than traditional hand drawn
2) Once you make a mistake you can just do Ctrl + Z or click the undo button and you can try again.
3) use software :illustrator + photoshop draw the character then animate in animation software like after effect, adobe animate ect
It can be duplicated with precision.
hope it help.
sample link wedding animation video source use digital drawn
attach 2 portfolio done by me
Wedding animation video :https://www.fishtalesstudio.com/
character drew with photoshop
About Chris Tan
Fish Tales Studio Senior Design & Sales Executive
Chris is a artist with a specialty in digital art and animator.